Here we combine the health benefits of a traditional green smoothie with the calming effects of cannabidiol, CBD, to give you a delightful beverage with a soothing twist. The addition of a CBD tincture to this classic green drink will have everyone adding this recipe to their morning routine.
- 2 cups water
- 2 drops of CBD full spectrum tincture
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 1/2 cups organic spinach
- 1 cup thinly chopped kale
This is a straightforward recipe with three simple steps from assembly to storage. You can prep the ingredients the night before to streamline the process. From start to finish, this recipe should take no more than five minutes and will have even the busiest bee out of the door in no time!
- In your blender, the more powerful the better, add the ingredients starting with the water-based products then the frozen peach slices. Make sure to always pour the liquid first and then the frozen components to get a quicker, more efficient blend. After you’ve infused the water with drops of the CBD tincture and added the slices, add in the thinly chopped kale and the spinach.
- Press the “smoothie” button on your blending and blend into well incorporated. After the blending, make sure to stir to better incorporate all the ingredients and ensure the blender is combining everything correctly and perfectly. For a super smooth drink, blend for an additional 30 seconds after the initial blend. If you like a thicker smoothie, then skip this step.
- This smoothie renders about 3 servings and can be refrigerate for next day consumption. It is best to store in glass containers or specific blender jugs for increased freshness. . Refrigerate in glasses or a blender jug for up to 24 hours. Refrigeration, particularly in a jug, can cause the smoothie to thicken up, so you may need to run it through the blender once again the next day for no more than 30 seconds.
The beauty of this official CBD smoothie recipe is the health benefits it incorporates into the ever-growing CBD lifestyle. Green emblemizes health. This leafy green centric smoothie has a slew of health benefits including fat burning, anti-aging properties, decreased blood viscosity and provide B vitamins like folate.
Many may be wondering why we chose a green smoothie recipe as opposed to a concentrated healthy juice, but the reasoning is simple: smoothies offer more to consumers. Whereas juicing eliminates the fiber by way of separating the juice and pulp, blending allows for amplified fiber content and the ability to add other ingredients such as vegetables and nuts to increase nutritional value of the end product.
While they may be hard to come by, it’s important to use the best available CBD products on the market when incorporating them into this refreshingly delicious green drink. CBD oil tinctures can be bought from select health food stores, head shops and online boutiques that specialize in cannabis-based products like Queen City Hemp.